Cardiology Consultants of Philadelphia is a professional medical organization committed to the healing mission of Medicine. CCP specializes in providing comprehensive cardiology care and currently has over 40 locations throughout the Philadelphia area.
We are currently hiring for a full time Electrophysiology Advanced Practice Provider to work at our Paoli, PA location.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- All coordination and paperwork
MCOT Daily Reads
- Review and sign off on the daily symptom and automatic alert events
- Alert the responsible/ordering MD about new clinically relevant events
Post AFib ablation follow-up clinic
- Monitor for and address complications and clinical concerns that arise
- Track and document successes and failures both clinically and with systematic monitoring (2-week MCOT).
- Provide data and analysis to the EP MDs to improve outcome
AFib Risk Factor Modification clinic
- Assist patient with improved control of optimization of therapy for and diagnosis of OSA, weight Loss, HTN, DM, etc to improve outcomes
- See each patient 1-week post-implant
- Respond to any clinical needs that arise
- Input device and lead data into EMR
- Ensure registration into our Remote Monitoring clinic and ensure each portion of the process is working
- Read, interpret, and address the clinical issues that arise in a timely fashion
- Call in patients for urgent APP or MD visits as needed
In-person Device Clinic
- Each device patient should see EP service twice per year. Alternate visits between the EP MD EP APP
- Monitoring of the 2 EP Doctor EMR Desktops
- Assist with in office loop implant process
Productivity Expectations for independent patient evaluations
- See 14 to 16 patients per day.
- 30 min for a device follow up
- 30 -45 min for a hospital follow up or risk reduction clinic patient
- Must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a Cardiology/ Electrophysiology
- Must have the ability to multitask
- Must be familiar with medical emergencies brought on by stress testing and react accordingly.
- Computer knowledge is a must
- Experience with an EMR system
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
Cardiology Consultants of Philadelphia provides medical, vision, dental, 401k, profit sharing, LTD, generous PTO, and paid holiday time.