Cardiology Consultants of Philadelphia is a professional medical organization committed to the healing mission of Medicine. CCP specializes in providing comprehensive cardiology care and currently has over 30 locations throughout the Philadelphia area. We are currently hiring for a Wearable Device Courier & Program Support to work at our Corporate location in Center City, Philadelphia, PA. Travel is required for this position.
- Deliver and retrieve wearable devices to CCP offices. This will require the use of the employees own car, for which mileage reimbursement will be provided.
- Determine the most effective routes to maximize the number of units handled each day. GPS software will be utilized to help manage this.
- Participate in the cleaning/sanitizing the devices in order to be used on the next patient.
- Help maintain inventory control of devices so that all devices are tracked as to their whereabouts including the below:
- In the main office
- In a CCP office, but not sent out/or not retrieved
- With a patient
- Assure that all devices are kept safe from damage and theft throughout this process.
- Work with the Program Coordinator and Device Coordinators to maximize the number of devices being used at any given time.
- Must have the ability to multitask
- Computer knowledge is a must
- Must be well spoken, friendly, and outgoing
Cardiology Consultants of Philadelphia provides medical, vision, dental, 401k, profit sharing, LTD, generous PTO, and paid holiday time.